Student Contest is Back!
WIN a week away in Ottawa at Encounters with Canada!
- Are you a student enrolled in an English-speaking high school in the province of Quebec between the ages of 14 and 17? Empowerment: Compassion in Action contest is for you!
- This is your CHANCE to join the thousands of students from across the country who have taken part in an engaging youth forum in our nation's capital. You will get inspired, explore career options, make new friends and discoveries, and share stories!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Tell us about an individual (or group of individuals) who, through their compassion and leadership, has inspired you personally and has helped to make their community a better place.
- Illustrate and share your story with us in a very creative way! Your entry may be: an essay, article, poem, drawing, painting, poster, or video.
- submit your project by filling the entry form here. Include your name and all the required information. Attach a copy of your project.*
To be eligible for the prize, entries must be received no later than 12:00 am (midnight) Eastern Daylight Time on Friday, October 12, 2018.
12 prizes of 1 week at Encounters with Canada (value of $750 per winner)
Contest is now closed
Thank you to everyone who participated in the EWC Contest.
The winners will be announced in November.
No purchase necessary. Open to students between the ages of 14 and 17 enrolled full-time in an English-speaking high school in the province of Quebec. Parent or guardian consent is necessary to enter the contest. To be eligible to win, your entry must be submitted no later than Friday, October 12, 2018 at midnight. 12 winners will be chosen. Value of each prize is $ 750 and includes round-trip transportation to Ottawa (for Canadians and landed immigrants), lodging, meals and activities for one week. See Contest Rules & Regulations for Entry details at www.learnquebec.ca/empowerment.
*For video entries, please post your entry to an online service such as Youtube or Vimeo and include a link to your work with your entry.