Q: Where can I access my online course/tutoring?
A: These online services can be accessed at https://espace.learnquebec.ca/
Q: Are your online courses/tutoring offered on mobile devices?
A: Unfortunately, our online services are only compatible on a laptop or desktop computer.
Before you start looking at common problems, please verify these things :
1. You are using the Chrome Browser (you can install it here ).
2. You have enabled microphone and video privileges for the website. (check how to do this here )
3. You are connected to a network and it is being detected by the service. This indicated by the blue WiFi icon above the chat.
When the icon is a solid blue as in the picture, you are connected succesfully.
Problem: I cannot I hear anything in the room
1. Hard refresh the page by pressing Ctrl + R keys or for Mac Command + Shift + R keys.
2. Close your browser, unplug your headset and plug it back in and try accessing the course again.
3. If all other options do not work, you can connect the audio via telephone (See bottom of page).
Problem: My microphone does not work
1. Make sure that you are not using Apple earbuds. Their microphone does not work on the platform.
2. Close your browser, unplug your headset, and plug it back in and try accessing the course again.
3. Make sure the microphone is not muted. It will be blue when it is not muted.
(The middle symbol) This is what the microphone symbol looks like when your mic is detected and not muted.
Connecting To Audio Via Phone
1. Once you have logged in and selected your appropriate room, look in the top right for a gear symbol and click on it.
The gear symbol looks like this.
2. Once the gear has been clicked, there will be a phone icon that says "Disabled". Click the phone icon so that it says "Enabled".
The Phone icon looks like this when disabled.
3. Once the phone is enabled, there should be several things that display. There will be the phone number to call, a personal PIN and a session PIN. Please take note of the personal and session PIN and then call the number. When you call the number, you will be prompted to enter your PINs.
This is what the phone icon looks like when enabled.
If these solutions do not solve your problem, please call our support number 1-877-647-6060 .