Why sign up?
- A one-on-one real-time tutoring session between student and experienced teacher at no charge.
- Easily accessible from the comfort of your home - all you need is a computer, earphones and internet access.
- Personalized session tailored to your child’s needs so they learn at his or her own pace.
- Learning tools to engage your child: interactive platform, instant messaging, shared whiteboard and shared information and files.
- Schedule online tutoring appointments to fit your schedule.
- Tutors are certified teachers and experts in their field.
- Safe online tutoring.
- A follow up evaluation by email which is sent to your child’s school to track their progress.
Tutoring for Elementary and Secondary Students
Our online tutors are fully qualified Quebec teachers, experienced in tutoring and exam preparation.
We work directly with elementary (gr. 2 and up) and secondary students, and their schools and/or parents to:
• make them comfortable with our easy-to-use platform. Tech support is provided during tutoring times.
• provide regular tutoring or homework help based on an agreed upon appointment or schedule.
• provide regular feedback on student progress.
PLEASE NOTE THAT LEARN TUTORING SESSIONS WILL BE BACK IN OCTOBER. STAY TUNED!
How does LEARN online tutoring work?
When students register for tutoring, they are given access to a full-featured online learning platform. Features of this online classroom include multi-way audio, so students can talk with the tutor; chat area, so students can text with the tutor; and interactive whiteboard, so students can draw and write on the board.
Registered students will log in and communicate online with the tutor (type, speak, draw) for help with study and homework.
Most students, who try our service once, come back regularly. It works!
Our tutors, all teachers in schools and centres in Quebec, are available to help students with course work, exam preparation, specific homework questions, or general review and clarification.