30 Days of Art
The Art30 Teachers' Kit - download
During the 30 Days of Art challenge, students do an art activity per day for
30 days and record their participation on the log sheet provided. They can
do the activities suggested on the poster, or create their own. Art activities
can be done at school or at home - the organisation of the challenge is up to you!
How to Take the 30 Days of Art Challenge
1. Obtain the Teachers’ Kit - download
2. Put the poster up in your classroom
3. Hand out the student log sheet and takehome information document
4. Print out stickers on round labels or use any other stickers you like
5. Choose some challenges to do in class
6. Brainstorm other challenges and add them to your poster
7. Check in with students
30 Days of Art Poster
The classroom sized 30 Days of Art poster is available from your school board consultant. Here is a high resolution 11" x 17" copy for you to download and print yourself.