ArtistsInspire: Interactive Youth and Family Workshops are being offered by local artists to the community online in collaboration with the English Language Arts Network (ELAN).
Go to Page
30 Days of Art
How to Take the 30 Days of Art Challenge at Home
1. Parents, get the Teachers’ Kit - download
2. Print out the poster, or display it on your computer
3. Print out the student log sheet.
4. Make Art (the most important step!)
5. Use stickers or markers to fill in the bubbles
6. Brainstorm other challenges and add them to your poster
7. Make more art! (so important that we've included it twice)
30 Days of Art Poster
The classroom sized 30 Days of Art poster is available from your school board consultant. Here is a high resolution 11" x 17" copy for you to download and print yourself.
Chrome Music Lab
Explore and make music using different musical frameworks and instruments online.
An free online sketching software. You can buy a desktop version for 4.95USD.
Technique / Skills
Sonheim is an artist and art educator as well as the author of Drawing Lab for Mixed-Media Artists: 52 Creative Exercises to Make Drawing Fun!(Quarry Books, 2010). Check out her free classes.
The Kitchen Table Classroom
Art technique (video) and ideas for kids and parents. Some of these veer into crafting, but accessible content nonetheless.
How to Draw Anime
Top Anime/Manga tutorial YouTube channels
Musée des Beaux Arts de Montréal MBAM
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
National Portrait Gallery
Shadow puppet theatre how-to from We Have Kids
Shadow puppet templates