How to Take the 30 Days of Art Challenge at Home
1. Parents, get the Teachers’ Kit - download
2. Print out the poster, or display it on your computer
3. Print out the student log sheet.
4. Make Art (the most important step!)
5. Use stickers or markers to fill in the bubbles
6. Brainstorm other challenges and add them to your poster
7. Make more art! (so important that we've included it twice)
30 Days of Art Poster
The classroom sized 30 Days of Art poster is available from your school board consultant. Here is a high resolution 11" x 17" copy for you to download and print yourself.