Suggest an explanation
My Idea: I explain in my own words what I know about the need to be fulfilled or the object to be improved.
My possible solution: I imagine my prototype… I imagine the operation principle… I use words and sketches to illustrate my idea.
Plan and produce a prototype
Materials: I list what materials I will need to build my prototype and find out if the materials, tools, and equipment are readily available?
- I choose the materials to produce the prototype and then proceed to the following questions:
- What are the main parts to be made?
- How will I assemble my prototype?
- What are the appropriate techniques?
- What precautions do I need to take?
- What should I note and when?
- I create the prototype according to my plan.
- I adjust the plan as needed and note the adjustments.
- I preform tests to check the prototype.