What is Online Tutoring?
LEARN Tutoring provides online tutoring and homework help appointments, at no charge. Our online tutors are fully qualified Quebec teachers, experienced in tutoring, review and consolidation. We work directly with elementary (gr. 2 and up) and secondary students, and their families.
What are the benefits of LEARN Tutoring?
• Live ONLINE tutoring appointments with Quebec certified and fully qualified,
• Easily accessible from the comfort of your home - all you need is a computer,
earphones or speakers, and internet access
• Personalized sessions, tailored to the student’s needs (course work, exam preparation,
specific homework questions, or general review and clarification)
• Easy, interactive, and engaging e-learning platform featuring:
• Shared whiteboard and presentation screens
• Tools for participants to write on the board
• Multi-way audio
• Access to regular tutoring appointments (after an initial appointment is attended)
• Flexible scheduling for tutoring times/days that work well for your family
• Secure links and spaces
• Available in the evening when students are working on homework
• Feedback provided weekly to families and schools to track student progress
• Tech. support is available during tutoring hours
Students who try our service once, come back regularly. It works!
The spring session of LEARN Tutoring is now over.
When registration reopens in the fall, we will contact all families who participated during the 2020-2021 school year.
If you did not use LEARN Tutoring this year but you would like to be informed when fall registration opens, please join our mailing list below.